Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] mrtqtran@gmail.com is offline

Default Anyone make a grill cover that will last more than 1 season?

Thanks - the reviews on this one look great. I like the custom fit of the cover for my smoker by the manufacturer but the reviews were 50-50. I'll probably go with this one.

I've been looking for a grill cover that lasts more than a season too. I just had a goofy thought. It's the UV that breaks down the cover right? I was thinking of spraying sunblock on the cover. Anybody else thinks that will work? You can even get the water resistant kind too so it doesn't immediately run off in the rain.

Welcome to the world of more intense UV rays. I have noticed that a
lot of outdoor equipment and materials degrade far more rapidly than
in the past.

I sincerely doubt sun block, made for people, would last very long on
your grill cover. The first rain or morning dew would probably wash it
off very quickly.

All that being said, take a look at this cover. It has extremely good
reviews and offers a 3 year warranty.

https://www.amazon.com/Hentex-Cover-.../dp/B00SZ5ADN6