Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Sharetree Type 450 AM/FM Signal Generator

On Thursday, 10 August 2017 18:56:30 UTC+1, wrote:
Hi everyone, I'm new here and I'm wondering if anyone has a copy of the operating and or the service manual for this signal generator at all? I just picked this up on Ebay and in its day it was a top end piece of kit selling 35 years ago for £750 . Sadly though it needs a little TLC as the FM part of it seems to be working just fine but the AM, works when it feels like it.

It has a nice little LED display for the range and frequency read out in Mhz but most of the time when AM is selected it displays all zeros, with the occasional burst of life.

So can anyone tell me where I can obtain copies of these manuals at all? The manufacturers no longer have any records etc on these as they stopped production years ago and now produce special climatic testing cabinets.

Thanks

Graham

Time to start prodding it.

NT