Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default No Woodcraft in Tulsa for a while

On 8/8/2017 7:41 PM, wrote:

Having lived through two total looses (1976, 2007) I can say I never
want to have to do it again.

That is absolutely awful. I can't imagine that... I was flooded out a few years ago but didn't lose //everything//. And one event so close to the other...
OUCH.

Robert

Both were places where I worked. The first was arson in the warehouse
during third shift. Young teenagers got a slap on the wrist by the
courts.

Second was in another section of the building (we leased 50k ft in 2
sections) where someone did welding and then went home. Hours later is
was a 7 alarm fire. Eight businesses affected and all their employees.
There was a sprinkler valve turned off. Still in the courts deciding
liability AFAIK. Fortunately, we owned another building and could move
there to start over. Six months to get back in production.