Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default California: 11 Counties Have More Voters than Voting-Age Citizens

On Monday, August 7, 2017 at 10:52:13 PM UTC-4, Ed Huntress wrote:

No. What I would say, if I were asked, is that suppressing a million
votes via unprecedented restrictions in order to catch a few thousand
fraudulent votes spread around.does a hell of a lot more damage to
"belief in our system of government."

--
Ed Huntress

Please explain how purging voter rolls of old outdated registrations is going to surpresss a million wotes. And explain what the unprecedented restriction is. I am of the opinion that there has always been a restriction on being registered to vote in multiple areas. So how is actually enforcing that is unprecedented.

Dan