TURTLE

Default home repair business for sale greater Kc missouri area

"TONY 70000" wrote in message
tom you can keep your negative comments about me to yourself you don't

know me
or anything about my business.I have a legit business for sale.Is that not

ok
In todays world?Are you a con man looking for a quick buck?Is this how you

can
come to this conclusion you posted?get a life and grip man

This is turtle.

You say you have a Business for sell , 86 GMC pick up , paperwork, a few
hand tools, and you want $25,000.00 firm for these items.

To be taken serious here your going to have to come up with gross sales last
year, Profit margin, Do you have 1 employee?, your area of expertise, and
something that would tell me you did work a little last year or just look at
the 86 GMC and drink a few beers and talk with the boys. Everything you
stated here can be bought at about $5,000.00 but what is the other
$20,000.00 for? And don't tell me your name of your company for you have not
stated your gross sales or profit margin.

Now , Get a life , and a Grip Man.

TURTLE

P.S. and yes i have a HVAC/R business with a gross sales of about $20,000.00
per month but no one would want to buy it for I am the company and without
me the customer base moves on.