Posted to rec.woodworking

Default No Woodcraft in Tulsa for a while

On Mon, 7 Aug 2017 08:11:10 -0500, Bill Gill
wrote:

The local Woodcraft store here in Tulsa is down for a while.
We had an unexpected EF2 tornado early yesterday morning and the
Woodcraft store was in the path. I didn't see any pictures
of the store itself, but it is right next to the AT&T store
that was totally trashed. I don't expect it came out in
great shape. Fortunately there were no deaths, and no
life threatening injuries. In the middle of the night of
course there just weren't that many people out.

That *is* a disaster!