Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default No Woodcraft in Tulsa for a while

On 8/7/2017 12:50 PM, Bill Gill wrote:
On 8/7/2017 8:40 AM, Sonny wrote:
On Monday, August 7, 2017 at 8:11:16 AM UTC-5, Bill Gill wrote:
The local Woodcraft store here in Tulsa is down for a while.
We had an unexpected EF2 tornado early yesterday morning and the
Woodcraft store was in the path. I didn't see any pictures
of the store itself, but it is right next to the AT&T store
that was totally trashed. I don't expect it came out in
great shape. Fortunately there were no deaths, and no
life threatening injuries. In the middle of the night of
course there just weren't that many people out.

Bill

Saw that on the news.

Kinna sounds inconsiderate, but, when appropriate(?), you might go
inquire about a pending(?) "fire sale".

Sonny

I was thinking that when they reopen they have have a good
sale.

Bill

The best deal is to find out who is buying the contents now after the
insurance company is done. They often sell off the entire contents for
pennies on the dollar to people that deal in that stuff. Then it shows
up in flea markets and the like.