TOM KAN PA

Default home repair business for sale greater Kc missouri area

tom you can keep your negative comments about me to yourself you don't know
me or anything about my business.I have a legit business for sale.Is that not
ok In todays world?Are you a con man looking for a quick buck?Is this how you
can come to this conclusion you posted?get a life and grip man
____Reply Separator_____
Hey Tony, I notice you didn't comment on everybody else's negative replies to
your post! Why did you single me out? Maybe I hit the nail on the head. Maybe
you don't have a son named Lamont. Maybe you don't have "a ton of bad
references and probably law suits awaiting. Looking for someone to buy you an
out of debt and potential legal problems."
Maybe you don't mind readers Rolling On The Floor Laughing their Ass Off at
your post.
So next time, pick someone else to be your whipping boy!