Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Why would an engine "gurgle" only after turning it off (and spillcoolant?)

On 8/5/2017 4:50 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

thanks. Some of the younger ones here probably don't know what a Corvair
is.

Heck, I think VW Beetles have liquid cooled engines now. I'm unsafe at any speed. ?(?)?

[8~{} Uncle Airy Monster

Even some motorcycles are liquid cooled now.

"Unsafe At Any Speed" I guess you missed my historical reference? ヽ(ヅ)ノ

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unsafe_at_Any_Speed

[8~{} Uncle Unsafe Monster

I take issue with Nader. I had a '62 Monza with 7.00 x 13 tires and it
handled very well. With snow tires I could go anywhere in winter too.
It ws one of my all time fun crs to drive.