Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Springs for hanging curtains

On Saturday, August 5, 2017 at 8:27:55 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/5/2017 7:14 AM, Cathleen wrote:
replying to Darrel, Cathleen wrote:
im looking for them also, no one else gets what i am talking about either

I have a set of those springs. We don't use them for curtains any more
but have built a playground with spring loaded swings and see saws for
gerbils. The little critters love playing on the as they bounce so
well. It has become very popular so you may find them in a pet store.
Look in the gerbil section.

I'm gonna start renting out my gerbils. The Internet really needs them. GERBIL POWER! ヽ(^o^)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Fuzzy Monster