Posted to rec.woodworking
Spalted Walt Spalted Walt is offline

Default electric work truck

wrote:

On Thu, 03 Aug 2017 18:08:14 +0000, Spalted Walt
wrote:

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 8/3/2017 7:59 AM, J. Clarke wrote:

It's 13 miles to work and my employer provides preferred
parking with company-paid chargers to people who drive electrics and
hybrids. So it works fine for me. Most of my driving is the daily commute
and it's usually all-electric.

Seems that some electric drivers thing they are special and should get
free fuel. Pay a premium for your car and you can join our elitist club
and get special parking. I'd be afraid the masses of gas drivers would
throw stones at my car parked there.

The person two up the chain of command from me drives a Volt. She's an
actuary, I'm pretty sure she knows how to crunch the numbers on
practicality. She also lives farther from work than I do. Of course the
CEO drives a Tesla.

I'd like to see the numbers if she is justifying it on fuel cost
savings. Many greenies don't care about money as much as saving a tree.

Many are just obnoxious assholes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JPZskYKUvY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dgzjsDE8X0

Are you green?