Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Falling through plasterboard

On Wed, 02 Aug 2017 14:12:10 +0100, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

What is this myth about falling through the ceiling when you're in the attic? Plasterboard holds my weight easily.

Apparently this woman can. And for some reason her stupid body thought the best thing to do was remove the baby?! Ok, ****ting yourself, I can see the point in that if you need to run from a wild animal, because you're lighter. But depositing your baby early? WTF?

--
The chance of a piece of bread falling down on its buttered side is directly proportional to the cost of the carpet.