Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Mounting faucet to porcelain sink-Use putty/caulk/silicone?

On Tuesday, August 1, 2017 at 1:14:07 AM UTC-4, Iggy wrote:
replying to trader_4, Iggy wrote:
- I'm sorry, I didn't realize how far gone you were. Here's how it works, in
the real and normal world:

The plumber arrives with a stocked truck ready to handle most anything. They
get out of the truck and ring the doorbell to greet the owner and go assess
the problem, to determine what they'll need to address the problem. Then and
only then, do they go back to the truck to get only what they need.

Wow, you allegedly saved a plumber bringing what extra from the truck into the house with your miracle sink plumbing? Good grief.

- Unfortunately, I haven't and won't eliminate any industries, since I'm a
little nobody. But, I won't use their stuff and can remove them from the
equation. I'm working on removing Plastics, Brass, Galvanized Steel, Asphalt
everything, Furnaces and Boilers, Non-structural Steel Studs, Most
Insulations, Drywall and especially its horizontal installation of idiocy,
NASA, Government, Money, and at least a few more.

-

Nuff said, now we know you're nuts. I suppose she should throw out her furnace and drywall too.