Posted to alt.home.repair
Iggy Iggy is offline

Default Mounting faucet to porcelain sink-Use putty/caulk/silicone?

replying to trader_4, Iggy wrote:
- I'm sorry, I didn't realize how far gone you were. Here's how it works, in
the real and normal world:

The plumber arrives with a stocked truck ready to handle most anything. They
get out of the truck and ring the doorbell to greet the owner and go assess
the problem, to determine what they'll need to address the problem. Then and
only then, do they go back to the truck to get only what they need.

- Unfortunately, I haven't and won't eliminate any industries, since I'm a
little nobody. But, I won't use their stuff and can remove them from the
equation. I'm working on removing Plastics, Brass, Galvanized Steel, Asphalt
everything, Furnaces and Boilers, Non-structural Steel Studs, Most
Insulations, Drywall and especially its horizontal installation of idiocy,
NASA, Government, Money, and at least a few more.

- Sorry, I thought we were beyond that and now discussing important
things...since neither Lisa nor Tabitha were part of the conversation at any
point. But sure, try and flip it on me. I think you and I are done...before we
started. Have a nice day.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ne-248903-.htm