Posted to alt.home.repair
=?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= =?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= is offline

Default Attaching Things to Stucco Exterior

Oren posted for all of us...

On Thu, 27 Jul 2017 16:37:53 -0400, Tekkie®
wrote:

Miracles happen! I have a niche for them.

Oren, do have any left for me?

--
Tekkie

You?! What a mess. I have several options. Voodoo with chicken lips
and scattered bones, or frog hairs. Maybe a Medicine Man dance
partially clothed.

Try this.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5524101915001/?playlist_id=1040983441001#sp=show-clips

The show is much more restrained since the brothers have taken over. I am
tired of Juan. Same crap day after day. I miss Beckel. Some of the other
commentators replacing Juan are ok.

Jedediah Bila is on another network now.

I like it when KG argues with Juan and castigates Gutfeld for his innuendos..

--
Tekkie