Bob Bowles

Default Swing Up Garage Door hardware source.

One of the pivot supports for our sectional door cracked and yellow
pages found an outfit in town that installed them. When I took the
bracket in she commented "You'll probably need 2" and provided them at
no charge. Yellow pages would be my first step.

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 06:54:22 -0800, "Steve" wrote:

I'm enclosing my small carport so I can work on my veh. and project during
cold weather. I don't have room for a overhead (track type) door so I just
want to use the Swing Up type that were common in the '60-70.