TURTLE

Default window condensation inside...

"mark Ransley" wrote in message
My house is to tight and I have Pella and anderson, LowE Argon dual
pane, My pellas fog at around 35 outside , They just are not as good
as Anderson. They are rated for Condenstion Resistance Factor CRF.
Which I paid no attention to. I need an Air Exchanger. The tighter the
house , the more likley condensation. They are all different. Consumer
Reports rated them for condensation , and Pellas were rated poor. Oh
well

I had two bay window put in about 2 years ago with anderson double insulated
glass and the Anderson rep. garrentied me they would not sweat down to
freezing weather but at 25ºF or below there maybe some sweating but little
or none to speak of. It's been 2 years and we don't get much cold weather
but down to 25 or so at the lowest and i have never seen any sweating on
them. I have some other single window and they sweat up a storm. I have to
run the ceiling fans to keep them from flooding everything.

i just may have this not sweating in my brain for looking for it ohn these
type window.

TURTLE