Posted to alt.home.repair
=?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= =?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= is offline

Default Attaching Things to Stucco Exterior

Oren posted for all of us...

On Mon, 24 Jul 2017 16:57:12 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

On Monday, July 24, 2017 at 3:24:38 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 24 Jul 2017 19:44:03 GMT, Tina
m wrote:

replying to Oren, Tina wrote:
Great Suggestion You saved me Oren

Refresh my memory. I have saved people.

You saved me too Oren! I was preparing to go on a serial killing spree before I saw one of your posts which touched my soul and made me change my mind about being homicidal. There was so much love in your words that it caused me to change my life. I love you Oren! \(?'?'?)/

Uncle Smitten Monster,

(blushing) Ed was easy to save. You? You were a bit more difficult.
Though I didn't have to perform a sidewalk miracle. I have done a few
of those when necessary.

A guy was malingering to get out of work. Placed on strict bed rest,
he found out he couldn't make a phone call. He threw down his
crutches, got off medical restriction immediately (my bride canceled
his paper) so I had him escorted to his job.

Another was a guy tearing his sink and toilet off his isolation cell,
because the day shift didn't release him on his date. All he needed
was a shot of sterile water in his right ass cheek. Then he slept the
rest of my shift.

Miracles happen! I have a niche for them.

Oren, do have any left for me?

--
Tekkie