PM

Default Need New sink recommendation

"Genemy" wrote in message

"PM" wrote in message

"Genemy" wrote in message

"PM" wrote in message

"Genemy" wrote in message

"PM" wrote in message
I'm remodeling my kitchen and have been looking at sinks. We

have
zeroed
in
on the Acrylic and Cast Iron models. The acrylic sinks look

nice
and
seem
to be quiet, what are the pros and cons of each? We now have a

cast
iron
sink that's 40 years old, had no problems, don't to but new

problems.
Thanks.

all depends on the application
(drop in, farmers sink or undermount)
also what are the countertops going to be?

The sink will be a drop in, in a Formica countertop.

porcelain will not stain like acylic will... especially from tomatoe

sauce.

Don't know what you
mean by "farmers sink"?

a farmers sink is an "apron" sink
check http://www.us.kohler.com/
and search for "apron sink" to see what I am talking about.

No apron sink. So porcelain is the best for all around use?

absolutely is the best all around sink.

Thanks for the help.