Posted to uk.d-i-y
NY NY is offline

Default Petrol and diesel vehicles could be banned by 2040

"dennis@home" wrote in message
web.com...

Try and think about it..

less petrol and diesel cars so less petrol stations.

Now where are these gas filling stations?

Given that those petrol stations will still need to exist as charging or
battery-exchange stations, I wonder whether the number of stations will
continue relatively unchanged and that they just sell less fuel (and
therefore order less from their supplier) than at present. I suppose some
smaller garages might decide that the sales of petrol/diesel have reached
such a small amount that it is no longer worth buying *any* and maintaining
the pumps and the tanks.