Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark Allread[_2_] Mark Allread[_2_] is offline

Default Petrol and diesel vehicles could be banned by 2040

On Wed, 26 Jul 2017 16:43:19 +0100, dennis@home wrote:

On 26/07/2017 14:02, Mark Allread wrote:
On Wed, 26 Jul 2017 13:04:13 +0100, dennis@home wrote:

On 26/07/2017 11:22, Mark Allread wrote:
On Wed, 26 Jul 2017 11:14:52 +0100, dennis@home wrote:

On 26/07/2017 10:57, Chris Hogg wrote:

Can't imagine anyone doing anything like that now, although I guess
more professional conversion kits are available.

You could but, the range will be somewhat less unless you can find
somewhere to fit a big gas tank.

Also there probably won't be many places to fill up.

More than you imagine.

http://www.drivelpg.co.uk/i-have-lpg...lling-station/

or have a look at the Shell UK site for Shell's own forecourts only.

That's the figures for 2040 onwards is it?

Sorry, I forgot you have literacy problems. I suggest you print out
the pages on the links given above and take them to someone who can
understand them and get them to tell you what the words mean.

Try and think about it..

less petrol and diesel cars so less petrol stations.

Now where are these gas filling stations?

You did as I suggested did you and got someone to explain the words on
the links to you?