Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default Any good use of carbide PCB drills

On Tuesday, July 25, 2017 at 12:14:58 AM UTC-4, Martin Eastburn wrote:
Yes it is OK to call banned stuff. I have some G10 in the shop, scrap I
got years ago. With the radio shack going up in smoke for the most
part, supply of PCB material for those of us that experiment is getting
scarce.

Martin

RS will indeed be missed. I have a pretty good supply of stuff, but having them down the street was a good backup sometimes. FWIW, Ebay has a pretty wide selection of board blanks at tolerable prices. As I gain confidence in cnc routing boards, I expect to be doing more ultra-quick protos.