Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim... tim... is offline

Default OT More on Brexit

"Ian Jackson" wrote in message
In message , Archibald Tarquin
Blenkinsopp writes

Chlorinated chicken isn't a good idea, but that's what we'll be buying
into.

Although I'm a Remainer, I can see little problem with chlorinated
chicken.

the problem simply arises in using the term chlorinated chicken instead of
the official term chlorine washed chicken.

the former implies to the reader that the chlorine is injected into the
chicken

I had to laugh at the the challenge that Liam Fox was given to eat
chlorinated chicken

given that he is (was) in the US at the time, I suspect that all he has to
do is walk into the nearest Denny's and select a chicken dish from the menu

tim