Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark[_24_] Mark[_24_] is offline

Default OT More on Brexit

On 2017-07-25, Ian Jackson wrote:
In message , Archibald
Tarquin Blenkinsopp writes

Chlorinated chicken isn't a good idea, but that's what we'll be buying
into.

Although I'm a Remainer, I can see little problem with chlorinated
chicken. Presumably it's effective at killing the bugs, and I guess
there'll be very little chlorine in it by the time you come to eat it.

Even the EU's scientists don't think there's a problem with "chlorinated
chicken". (It's no such thing, of course.) The ban is merely to protect
European chicken producers, and their reasoning ("farm to fork") is
nonsense.

Can we believe any of this though?