Posted to rec.woodworking
Scott Lurndal Scott Lurndal is offline

Default Sharpening Stones

Sonny writes:
On Tuesday, July 25, 2017 at 9:39:39 AM UTC-5, Casper wrote:
=20
It always amazes me how people try to talk you down even though they
already know they are getting a good deal. I do my homework to keep my
prices fair based on cost and condition.

Yep, and some sellers seem unreasonable with their asking prices, also, lik=
e these folks:
https://lafayette.craigslist.org/atq...ana/623446130=
1.html

At that price, it better not have (which looks, to me, like) replacement sh=
elves and they better have and state a known/accomplished maker's name, as =
provenance. It was originally posted about a week or so ago and the descri=
ption and other wording has been changed..... one aspect being that they cl=
aim to have paid more, than the asking price. Altered posting, as that, I=
MO, are red flags.

I assume ".... 19" in debth" is a misspelling/misnomer, but maybe not....
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=3Ddebth
.... hence the asking price.

I do like the 16" wide solid cherry shiplap backboards, but not for $18k.