Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default Sharpening Stones

On Tuesday, July 25, 2017 at 9:39:39 AM UTC-5, Casper wrote:

It always amazes me how people try to talk you down even though they
already know they are getting a good deal. I do my homework to keep my
prices fair based on cost and condition.

Yep, and some sellers seem unreasonable with their asking prices, also, like these folks:
https://lafayette.craigslist.org/atq...234461301.html

At that price, it better not have (which looks, to me, like) replacement shelves and they better have and state a known/accomplished maker's name, as provenance. It was originally posted about a week or so ago and the description and other wording has been changed..... one aspect being that they claim to have paid more, than the asking price. Altered posting, as that, IMO, are red flags.

I assume ".... 19" in debth" is a misspelling/misnomer, but maybe not....
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=debth
..... hence the asking price.

Sonny