Posted to uk.d-i-y
rick rick is offline

Default Cable Spec

Typical .... just bought new saw, and after a cut, put it down and it
neatly fed flex into the blade ... last saw lasted 20+ years ...arrrrgh!

I am guessing this is simple 1mm2 2 core PVC insulated/pvc sheathed flex.

A new flex is over £20 .... so thinking at around £3 or less for a 3m
length might as well source cable elsewhere - I can lice without a
moulded plug.

Luckily it is screw fitted in the saw body ... I have new crimps - so
that part OK ......... is this flex anything special ? printed on outer
sheath is

IEMMEQU NF-USE-1176 VDE H05VV-F 2X1.0mm2 N/18421 TA HSING IEC 60227 LF

Looks like a normal PVC flex to me, or does this coding specify
something special on thicker sheath or low temp performance.