Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
Wade Garrett Wade Garrett is offline

Default 2nd copy of car keys and fob?

On 7/24/17 9:37 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 24 Jul 2017 16:27:48 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 7/24/2017 2:36 PM, The Real Bev wrote:

He probably does, he just told me how to do it when I went to his car to
get something. He calls my Corolla the cheap Lexus.

Lexus is built on the Toyota chassis. The Corolla is not as fancy, but
is a better value.

No lexus is built on a corolla chassis, and in fact no lexus sold in
North Anerica is built on the same chassis as any Toyota sold in North
America (ublike Honda and Acyra)

Lexus ES350, Toyota Avalon. Same engine, same chassis, same
transmission, same suspension, same body sheet metal.

In the top Avalon trim line, the only real difference is the "L" on the
Lexie's trunk and grill vs. the Toyota scarab.

Oh, and the Lexie steering wheel does have power tilt/retract and swings
out of the way a little when you shut off the engine. An extra year's
warranty too.

--
Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time or money
making it.