Posted to uk.d-i-y
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp[_4_] Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp[_4_] is offline

Default OT More on Brexit

On Mon, 24 Jul 2017 21:11:50 +0100, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article , Archibald
Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote:

On Mon, 24 Jul 2017 19:04:58 +0100, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article , Archibald
Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote:

On Mon, 24 Jul 2017 06:49:12 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 23/07/17 23:46, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote:
Come Brexit, I'm going to say stuff the UK.

Why wait?

To maximise my cash in the UK

I am also modifying the property I live in to make it more marketable
to tenants.

And when the pound has plummeted, yet before the regulatory system
changes to allow the Americans and every other cheapskate country to
offload their toxic carcinigenic crud on the UK, I'll be gone.

Er, why would the regulatory system change to do that? And which "toxic
carcinogenic crud" did you have in mind?

The whole lot will change. The fishermen are getting geared up for
sales of the "accidental" By catch.

Maybe it didn't make the BBC, but Fox is drumming up business in the
US.

Hmm, I see you're suffering from verbal diarrhoea. Have you been to the
doctor about it?

Chlorinated chicken isn't a good idea, but that's what we'll be buying
into.

As has been pointed out, you get many times more chlorine from drinking
water than you'll ever get from eating imported US chickens.

Water shouldn't contain organic material. If it did, no water utility
would dose chlorine into it. The organics are ALL removed prior to
dosing.
Food apart, I couldn't even chlorinate final effluent due to the
contamination of the organic matter.

Final effluent isn't a foodstuff. Rancid American chicken portions
are.

It isn't rancid. D'ye need a dictionary?

Of course deregulation is a wonderful tool for business, it brought us
mad cow, salmonella, antibiotic resistance, E coli.

Anyone got one of those white jackets with the long sleeves?

The Conservatives are great at deregulation, they will play a blinder
for the US business, they have a tremendous track record.

Many years back, Maggie was warned what happens when you feed dead
herbivores to live ones. As usual it was just red tape holding
business back. The only good that ever came of it was the episode
where Gummer was shown up by his daughter to be the inane useless
pillock that he was.

You think that a herbivore never ingested animal matter before then?

Not on a commercial scale, no.

AB