Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default 2nd copy of car keys and fob?

On 7/24/2017 2:36 PM, The Real Bev wrote:

He probably does, he just told me how to do it when I went to his car to
get something. He calls my Corolla the cheap Lexus.

Lexus is built on the Toyota chassis. The Corolla is not as fancy, but
is a better value.

The Lexus was a nice car to drive. If my mom had asked my advice I
would have told her to get one instead of the POS 88 Caddy which
replaced the POS 78 Caddy. Not as much fun to drive as the S2000,
though, even if I botched half the shifts.

I drove mostly GM cars for years. Every one turned into a POS. After
GM suggested I buy a new car rather than have them fix it under
warranty, I've not touched another one.