Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default how to route a thin deep slot in end grain of 18mm wood

On Monday, 24 July 2017 16:28:36 UTC+1, John Rumm wrote:
On 24/07/2017 13:34, tabbypurr wrote:
On Monday, 24 July 2017 11:11:43 UTC+1, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

... if those are the tools the OP has. Otherwise it isn't. Random questioners are more likely to have a circular saw than a groover for a router.

No, it is clear he has a router.

we know that retard-boy. What we don't know is whether he has a saw that will do the job or not.

was the OP's comment "Oh, and and to answer some questions that have
come up - I have no power saws at all." not enough of a clue for you?

That response came later. Pay attention.

NT