Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
Mike_Duffy Mike_Duffy is offline

Default 2nd copy of car keys and fob?

On Mon, 24 Jul 2017 02:58:42 -0400, micky wrote:

So after you stopped the car, I presume you could get the keys out and
it was normal again?

Yes. Normal except my Mom didn't speak to my Dad the rest of the way home.
I suppose that for her, the safety of the kids was more important than a
masculine expression of roadway etiquette. Us kids were not worried,
because that was was the first car we had with seat belts, and we always
buckled-up, even on twisty low-speed gravel.

A week later, you could still see black patches where the explosions had
blown away the loose gravel from the hardpacked sections.