Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT More on Brexit

"Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp" wrote in
message ...
On Sun, 23 Jul 2017 23:51:31 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio
wrote:

On Sun, 23 Jul 2017 20:05:06 +0100, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp
wrote:

On Sun, 23 Jul 2017 09:09:27 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ITbhTu2BBQ

******* like that only go to show that all those years back Charles de
Gaulle was right to try to exclude Britain.

No One could understand how someone we gave so much assistance to,
could reject our common market membership.

Onward and upward, next stop Dublin.

Thanks Brexiters, just don't come back!

AB

Want to know how much the harry lot are costing us? £100 billion, that is
life in luxuary while the NHS staff get paid peanuts. 1% pay rise for the
best and the opposite harry lot vermin live in paradise. No wonder so
little works.

Money does not enter into it at all.

The racist bigot only sees things in terms of them and us.

As far as his ilk are concerned, I'm proud to be one of "them".

Come Brexit, I'm going to say stuff the UK.

And we will be deafened by the cheering.

I paid taxes into the system all my life and it certainly wasn't
in order to support a select few inward looking racists.

You're free to leave...

People that live and work in a place are entitled
to the same benefits as the rest of the population.

Depends on whether they are there legally or not.

Although after Brexit the true reasons for
the Conservative push will become clear.

Yeah, yeah, its those damned jews conspiring
in smoke filled rooms to shaft us all, again...

Zero hour contracts and no employment protection.

Even sillier than you usually manage.

And Harry will still have vast quantities
of foreigners to focus the vitriol upon.

But he gets stuck with them when
he is too lazy to do his own DIY.

Fox is going to complain to the BBC
about painting a poor picture of Brexit.

Hardly the end of civilisation as we know it.

The BBC are not telling half of it. The Guardian, Independent
and Irish times would make real depressing reading for Fox.

Ireland are planning a new second city as Dublin absorbs the
financial institutions that wish to maintain an EU presence.

They 'planned' all sorts of things with new
housing too, and ended up with the most
obscene mess the west has seen for centurys too.

You're free to head off there and pay for that too.

Apparently May said the exodus wouldn't happen.

It wont, you watch.

Is there anything the plonkers have actually got right?

Yep, that you remoaners would keep remoaning forever.

I can just see the next wheeze the Tory think tank
comes up with, outdo Labour with a black female
PM. Dianne Abbot will be recycled yet!!

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed remoaner fantasys.