Stormin Mormon

Default Kerosine Heaters

So, tell us, why not fix the furnace? With all the smiling and helpful folks
on alt.hvac, you oughta have it up and running in no time. Heck, they might
even wholesale you parts.

Mention my name.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"K Wind" wrote in message
. ..
I'm living in a house with a broken furnace and the plan is to use a
kerosene heater in the kitchen along with electric space heaters in other
rooms. It's a Dyna-Glo RMC-95-C2. What should I be worried about? A friend
has promised to send me a CO alarm. Hopefully it will arrive before the
heater is brought in and fired up. These people think the dogs will warn us
if there is a problem with Carbon Monoxide because it will affect them
before it will affect humans. How can I make sure this space heater is
operated safely?

Ken