Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default What's the performance difference between 15 inch, 16 inch and 17inch tires (all else equal)?

On 07/21/2017 08:37 AM, Archer wrote:
trader_4 is a trader of very little brain. I filtered him out long ago
and only see his babbling when someone else replies to him.

Only pussies use kill filters. Real men ignore stupid comments.

Fragile, snowflake, pussies kill filter people they disagree with.

Welcome to Montana, where the men are men and the sheep are scared.....

No, that's Idaho where the sheep are nervous...

https://thinkprogress.org/better-kno...t-792924ce0385

" 1. Rehberg proudly pranked a fellow Congressman with a gay-mocking
€œIdaho Travel Package.€ In 2008, after Idahos Sen. Larry Craig (R)
plead guilty to lewd conduct involving a male police officer in a
Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport restroom, Rehberg decided to
leave a care-package for Rep. Mike Simpson (R-ID). On a congressional
trip to the Middle East, Rehberg reportedly left €œa stuffed sheep with
gloves attached to it, a Village People CD, books on cross-dressing and
sign language and a T-shirt that reads, €˜My senator may not be gay, but
my governor is Butch.€ The governor of Idahos name is C.L. €œButch€
Otter. A spokesman claimed €œno offense was intended,€ Rehberg boasted
that he was proud of the travel package and €œspent a bit of time putting
the things together.€