Posted to sci.electronics.repair
GattoNero GattoNero is offline

Default Fronius Transtig 2000 TIG Welder

On 20/07/2017 19:29, wrote:
Have you gone to the Horse's Mouth? At the very least, you might be able to get a schematic.

mmm really, sir, my english knowledge is not so good to appreciate if
this is a sarcastic phrase or some coloured way of saying somethings...
Can you explain better what are you talking about?

https://www3.fronius.com/cps/rde/xch...m#.WXDn3oTyvIV

Thanks sir...I've just told you that the official assistance said that
no repair is possible due to no more spare parts....Maybe contacting an
USA service is different but I don't think so...

Generally, I do not take "my friend said..." as the epitome of exhaustive research.

Bho...Maybe sometimes is only question of kind of friends...

Diego
-Italy-

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA