Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Tomlinson Mike Tomlinson is offline

Default Internet car sales

En el artículo , Bill
escribió:

That's odd. Whois didn't provide anything for tbtmail.uk when I tried
earlier, but it does now.

Could you have tried tbtmail.co.uk?
^^
Both domains registered recently - 13 June this year

Shady as ****.

The adverts in the name of garrythegrout have all disappeared from ebay
as well

The current nom de plume appears to be "clint.viola"

"please contact the owner ) only by email!"

There goes my chance of getting a 12k car for 4k. :-)

"if it looks too good to be true, it almost certainly is" is the advice
here

--
(\_/)
(")_(") the one I never tried before." - Mae West