Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Internet car sales

On 21/07/17 13:54, tim... wrote:

"Tim Streater" wrote in message
.. .
In article , The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 21/07/17 13:14, tim... wrote:

"Bill" wrote in message

damn, I thought you were starting a thread on internet sales of new
cars

Cos I don't understand that trend

why would someone go on the web to choose their car and voluntarily
pay FULL price, just to avoid a trip to the dealer for a discount?

Because they are as dim as you?

Our Citroen C4, now replaced, came from buyacar.co.uk in 2008, and we
got a decent discount.

that's different.

that one of those brokers who finds you the dealer offering the best
discount fo the car you are after.

I am referring to buying direct from the manufacturer's website i.e
toyota.com, at which I believe, it's full price or no car

tim

I bet you you get an email back inviting you to take a car with 300
miles on the clock at a special discount. Provided you dont tell te dealers.

"What kind of person is not interested in those things?"

"Jeremy Corbyn?"