Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default What's the performance difference between 15 inch, 16 inch and 17inch tires (all else equal)?

On 07/20/2017 09:04 PM, Mad Roger wrote:
On Thu, 20 Jul 2017 19:43:54 -0700 (PDT),
trader_4 wrote:

Like I said, you don't understand the difference between an actual
study and opinion pieces. You take anything anyone puts up on a
website as "data", even when it's obviously just opinion. Yet when
someone takes the time to explain the physics of something to you,
like I did with that whole endless BS about torque and work/energy,
you just ignore it, don't even comment on it and it's off to the next
internet fluff piece, which you treat as gospel.

What part of your brain didn't get the two direct quotes that clearly
stated that there are no scientifically objective studies to be found?

trader_4 is a trader of very little brain. I filtered him out long ago
and only see his babbling when someone else replies to him.