Posted to alt.home.repair
Mad Roger Mad Roger is offline

Default What's the performance difference between 15 inch, 16 inch and 17 inch tires (all else equal)?

On Fri, 21 Jul 2017 00:52:45 -0700 (PDT),
trader_4 wrote:

The part that saw that you didn't stop there, you went on to cite
pure opinion pieces one after the other, as if they were gospel.
Including totally stupid ones that claim that *all noise* from loud
pipes goes rearward, not forward. You think that because someone posts
something on a website, that it;s automatically meaningful, even when
it contains total discrediting stupidity like the above.

I apologize if I backed up what I said with too many references.

If you can find a reference that proves that "loud pipes save lives", then
I will read it as a courtesy to you.

Since I couldn't find such a reference, I had to make do with the dozen
references that I found which stated otherwise.