Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Moronic woman wants everyone else to suffer for her own stupidity

On 2017-07-20, Dan S. MacAbre wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
I just got asked to sign a petition requiring everybody to install a
lockable fence around their garden pond incase their child (or someone
else's) falls into it. The reason? Her own 2 year old fell in her
unfenced pond and drowned. So because she didn't have a fence, she
thinks everyone else should? Er.... so why didn't she have one then?

Very sad, but it may be a case of her salving her conscience.

Agreed, but why should I go to a deal of expense and inconvenience because
she's a useless moron?

I think we are compelled to do all kinds of things for no logical
reason. All part of the nonsense that is life.

No, all part of the nonsense that is our government. **** the law, break the rules, do as you wish. 3 million a year caught speeding, yet they continue to keep speeding as an offence?

--
If the world were a logical place, then men would ride sidesaddle -- Rita May Brown