Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Moronic woman wants everyone else to suffer for her own stupidity

On Thu, 20 Jul 2017 23:02:48 +0100, Steve Walker wrote:

On 20/07/17 02:02, Fredxxx wrote:
I just got asked to sign a petition requiring everybody to install a
lockable fence around their garden pond incase their child (or someone
else's) falls into it.

Many thanks, sounds a good cause. It's got my vote.

Co9mplte;ly ****inmgh clueless.

My old house is 300 yards away from any other house, and has no childern
wandering in it.

WTF should I have to install a fence

Tyopical 'it works for me so I will force it on every one else'
Lefty/Remoaner attitide.

It'd pretty well ruin the aesthetics of having a pond at all too.

An electric fence would be less visible, and funnier to watch the kids touching it.

--
The Official MBA Handbook on business cards: Avoid overly pretentious job titles such as "Lord of the Realm, Defender of the Faith, Emperor of India" or "Director of Corporate Planning."