Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Moronic woman wants everyone else to suffer for her own stupidity

On Thu, 20 Jul 2017 12:09:51 +0100, Dave Liquorice wrote:

On Thu, 20 Jul 2017 08:28:28 +0100, Brian Gaff wrote:

How about a strong mesh over the top just below the surface that stops
them going in.

You can drown in an 1" of water...

No you can't, unless you're unconscious. Otherwise you simply lift yourself out of the water. Conscious people can only drown in water deeper than their own height. And then only if they're so ****ing unbelievably stupid as to have never learned to swim. Why do we care for these fools?

Mesh isn't a bad idea though one of the anti Heron measures isn't it?

I thought people did it to stop cats taking the goldfish.

--
What do lawyers and sperm have in common?
1 in 50 million has a chance of becoming a human being.