Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Any good use of carbide PCB drills

"Ignoramus17939" wrote in
message ...
I am parting out a PCB drilling CNC machine. Inside of it, there is a
good pile of a few lbs of carbide "PCB Drills". These are tiny
drills
and perhaps end mills, with what looks like 1/8" shanks.

I wonder if there is any non-PCB use for them. I do realize that
these
carbide drills can only be used in CNC equipment, and I have a CNC
milling machine. Trying to think of any good use cases but can't.

They work reasonably well on a milling machine with this type of
manual-feed adapter:
https://www.ebay.com/i/122443451260?chn=ps&dispItem=1

-jsw