Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Moronic woman wants everyone else to suffer for her own stupidity

James Wilkinson Sword wrote

I just got asked to sign a petition requiring everybody to
install a lockable fence around their garden pond incase
their child (or someone else's) falls into it. The reason?
Her own 2 year old fell in her unfenced pond and drowned.
So because she didn't have a fence, she thinks everyone
else should? Er.... so why didn't she have one then?

Too stupid to realise the risk presumably.

And it wouldn't stop the worst of them anyway.

We got the breath taking videos of what one of our monkeys,
wearing just a nappy, could do with our 6' high compulsory
pool fences. Over the ****ing thing in a flash with his dad
videoing it for the country to cringe at.