Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Cap off unused outdoor power?

On Wednesday, July 19, 2017 at 2:50:16 PM UTC-4, Stormin' Norman wrote:
On Wed, 19 Jul 2017 11:33:09 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Wednesday, July 19, 2017 at 2:19:42 PM UTC-4, Stormin' Norman wrote:
On Wed, 19 Jul 2017 11:16:38 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Wednesday, July 19, 2017 at 2:11:24 PM UTC-4, TekkieĊ½ wrote:
Bruce posted for all of us...

replying to trader_4, Bruce wrote:
It is a 220 conduit filled wire that was for the seat bubbles but the device
eroded over time. So there were the 2 wires sticking out, smoking or sparking
at times. I taped the wires off to try to make sure that would slow things
down and be safer.. I'm not sure what a wire nut is so if you can tell me that
would help. I am in the process of getting the tub going again and want it
to be safe. Please let me know. Thanks

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...er-704897-.htm

I wasn't aware one needed electricity to make bubbles come out of the seat.

--
Tekkie

That's how you get bubbles in the spas I've seen. They have an air blower.

Think about it for a moment.......

I have, if you have a point, why not just make it, instead of wasting space?

You really have a stick up your ass son.

I will let you dwell on it for a little while, eventually you might
realize he was trying to make a joke.

Yeah, but at least I can look at the clear pics he posted, make sense
of it and answer his question. He showed exactly what he described,
yet you're here still unable to answer it. Now go play in the street.