Posted to alt.home.repair
Stormin' Norman Stormin' Norman is offline

Default Cap off unused outdoor power?

On Wed, 19 Jul 2017 11:33:09 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Wednesday, July 19, 2017 at 2:19:42 PM UTC-4, Stormin' Norman wrote:
On Wed, 19 Jul 2017 11:16:38 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Wednesday, July 19, 2017 at 2:11:24 PM UTC-4, Tekkieˇ wrote:
Bruce posted for all of us...

replying to trader_4, Bruce wrote:
It is a 220 conduit filled wire that was for the seat bubbles but the device
eroded over time. So there were the 2 wires sticking out, smoking or sparking
at times. I taped the wires off to try to make sure that would slow things
down and be safer.. I'm not sure what a wire nut is so if you can tell me that
would help. I am in the process of getting the tub going again and want it
to be safe. Please let me know. Thanks

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...er-704897-.htm

I wasn't aware one needed electricity to make bubbles come out of the seat.

--
Tekkie

That's how you get bubbles in the spas I've seen. They have an air blower.

Think about it for a moment.......

I have, if you have a point, why not just make it, instead of wasting space?

You really have a stick up your ass son.

I will let you dwell on it for a little while, eventually you might
realize he was trying to make a joke.