Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Ping Nailshooter

On 7/18/2017 8:33 PM, wrote:
On Tuesday, July 18, 2017 at 3:27:11 PM UTC-5, Leon wrote:
Well it looks like you can afford to use Festool on the job site, if
you relocate to Europe. :~)

Check the third paragraph.

That's a helluva thing. It would be a very powerful incentive to purchase the neon green if they would protect you against theft. My own favorite tools for my personal use don't see the job much as I don't want to take a chance on losing them or seeing them abused. If I was a utility service guy that didn't have employees or a group of people on my jobs and lived there in Europe, I would buy some Festool, no doubt. There is nothing like the feeling of being out on a job and having 100% confidence in your tools and the ability to use them.

I have an eye peeled for that job that "requires" me to purchase the big track saw. I drooled all over Karl's when he showed it to me. After looking at the quality of cuts and the ease of operation, I immediately saw the potential of an on site cabinet operation for carcasses, shelving, etc. I have seen many a table saw that couldn't cut that well.

Wasn't there a tool company that had theft protection for the first year of ownership here in the States?

Robert

Uncle Henry knives maybe. ;~)