Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Did You Ever Have To Make Up Your Mind Did You Ever Have To Make Up Your Mind is offline

Default How do I properly use an electrical demagnitizer?

On Wed, 19 Jul 2017 08:09:03 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

I finally had a chance to look over your projects. I have to think
hard about riding a really fast motorcycle with a slick cell phone
holder that includes a stylus for switching sceens. d8-)

That one was somebody's 3D printed effort. Mine's TIG welded aluminum,
no stylus needed because I sewed a few stitches of copper wire strand
into the fingertip of my glove. I only use that as a backup though.
Mostly voice commands through a bluetooth headset.

Anyway, nice projects. Your bike must be half customized by now, but
anyone who doesn't know the model couldn't tell that those aren't
factory features. You even matched the finishes. Very slickly
integrated.

I stock up on paint when it's on sale. One can happened to be close in
color, but it was rust paint that took nearly a day to dry. One of Mr.
Impatient's fingerprints is now immortalized in that project.

About the video: Chasing a dangerous driver driving a stolen car while
riding a motorcycle is slightly lower on my bucket list than using the
cell phone stylus at 70 per.

That would creep me out. Good catch, though.

I only followed him because apparently, tweakers need 30 feet of road
width for a 7' car. He wasn't too much over the limit most of the
way, but he did hit about 100 once in a 55 mph zone. I let him make
some distance between us at that point because I knew he'd be coming
up on traffic. Cops were already on the way and most of them seem to
have moving radar. I wasn't sure if IDing a tweaking driver would save
me from a ticket.