tflfb

Default Kerosine Heaters

I would buy a good sleeping bag, or electric blanket and use the kerosene
heater only during the day, with ventilation. The cost of a good bag is
cheaper than the cost of K1 fuel.

Tom

"K Wind" wrote in message
. ..
I'm living in a house with a broken furnace and the plan is to use a
kerosene heater in the kitchen along with electric space heaters in other
rooms. It's a Dyna-Glo RMC-95-C2. What should I be worried about? A friend
has promised to send me a CO alarm. Hopefully it will arrive before the
heater is brought in and fired up. These people think the dogs will warn

us
if there is a problem with Carbon Monoxide because it will affect them
before it will affect humans. How can I make sure this space heater is
operated safely?

Ken